Thursday, March 5, 2009

My next bike...

So I'm searching for my next bike, one which can take me further than a BMX while still being fun to ride. On my search, I visited the Aurumania website and was gobsmacked by their flagship fixed-gear, the "Gold Bike Crystal Edition".

I don't know what kind of components the "Gold Bike Crystal Edition" has, and the website wasn't any help. However, it does have some elegant design features, such as the company's logo spelled out in braille with Swarovski crystals on the crossbar.

This is a great feature especially when trying to find my bike blind drunk. So I checked out the price of the "Gold Bike Crystal Edition," and well, let's say I'd rather just track down the owner of Woody Itson's gold plated one-off Hutch Trick-Star. I could buy that and still have change to tempt the big Zancan with an offer for his "Black n Gold" Redline RL20.

Here's the Gold Bike Crystal Edition...



http://aurumania.com/

No comments: